Monday, October 19, 2009

Tita's Garden




This is my second favourite place. I would really love to share it so I used my laptop’s built in camera. (with a poor effect) but can you at least picture out the place? it’s an old terrace, thanks to my lovely tita Alen, who planted the beautiful vine plant on top and the potted flowers, she was able to preserve the beauty of the place. what I like best about this place is the night view. Whenever I sit here at night, I can always see the beautiful stars and the sparkling lights of the city of Antipolo below! Oohhh! Its just so lovely, that I lost the right words to describe it! I hope everyone can see it. Especially those people who are dear to me.

See my cup of coffee!? It’s a perfect afternoon indeed! A beautiful place and a coffee to settle everything!

I just saw a plane… pretty… I wish a have a camera to capture the moment.

Hays! Everything is just so lovely.

A comfort place! that’s its! It’s a comfort place! you will leave everything but lovely thoughts in here.  Here, sorrows don’t exist.

Look! Another plane on tip a perfectly paint brushed-like clouds… hays… pretty…

3 comments:

  1. Dear dear Margie! I once went on a pilgimmage to Antipolo Church. It was so crowded I never had a chance to go inside. It must be wonderful at night to see the stars. I hope they don't fall the trees in the woods and build homes. The last time I went it had stretches of woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tita's garden is so nice.
    The overlooking view of Antipolo from the terrace is such a nice site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ces, you should try it again if you have the time. i think its called "Alay-Lakad" really worth the long walk.

    Meryl, i love the place so much, next time I'll try to post a picture of her pond. Its very pretty.

    ReplyDelete