Sunday, May 24, 2009

"To go beyond is as wrong as to fall short."


"To go beyond is as wrong as to fall short."
-Confucius-

And this is where love puts me.

I loved beyond reasons, that’s why I’m hurting beyond what is possible.

I’m hurting… like hell…

I tried my hardest to forget, but I failed before. This time it’s going to be for real.
I’ve given him everything. Now, I’m going to love myself more.

I’m keeping something for myself this time. I’m going to keep my pride. I’m going to keep me.

There’s no point being someone else anymore. It caused me nothing but unbearable pain.

I’m going to be the old me, only better. For I’m putting you out of my system.

This time it’s for real. I’m doing this for myself. To keep me.

Coz if not, I will never forgive myself.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! That's the way to go. It's hard now but someday you will look back and say, "thank goodness! I almost lost it." :) Was he guapo? Was he kind? Was he intelligent?
    Yes No No = Not good
    No Yes Yes = Ah, maybe he was secret shortcoming.
    Yes Yes Yes = That's impossible, these are no men like that, believe me girl, there is no one like that.

    ReplyDelete