Sunday, May 17, 2009

Coffee for Robbie!




Coffee for Robbie!

It’s Sunday and I’d love to think that I have nothing to do for a change. Haha!
I’m in my room and I can here little critters outside! Oh, I almost forgot, I have a story to tell…

One sunny afternoon, I was at the backyard when I saw Robbie (a seven year old kid) playing at the faucet, holding a used coca cola tin can.

MARGIE: “ Hello Robbie! Anong ginagawa mo dyan?”

ROBBIE: “ Nilalagyan ko po ng tubig tong lalagyan”

MARGIE: “ huh? Anong gagawin mo dyan pagkatapos?”

ROBBIE: “ Ilalagay ko po sa bubong…”

MARGIE: “ lalagay mo sa bubong? Eh ang init-init ah!?”

ROBBIE: “ Yun nga po, tas mamaya, magtitimpla ko ng kape!”


I cant remember what I said to him after that. I was just laughing the whole time. But I did helped with his little endeavour. I was the one who put the water filled can on the roof! =D









No comments:

Post a Comment