Monday, May 4, 2009

Bubbles!


I never had the chance to have a quality time with my cousins. For maybe because my mind is set to a routine that bonds me to it like a chain. From Monday to Friday, I’m off to work from 7am till 9 pm. some are given the liberty to party on weekends, I don’t. But last night I was literally dragged by my cousin at a city fiesta. Where we sang (thank goodness people didn’t threw stones at us) and say, had fun. I really did have fun. On a weekend. That’s new.

Today, my father is making our lunch. This day is one of the few that gives me time to settle and clean my room, and gives me time to write.




As I was thinking what to write next, this beautiful multi coloured bubbles pop-out… and I was so amazed by it that I captured it. It never seizes to fascinate me. It has been my screen saver from the start and I am still loving it for whenever I tend to get lost on what I am doing, there they are! Beautifully cascading at my screen, floating… one of my bosses, Mr. Mike Cohen, once saw it and called my laptop a washing machine! And I answered indeed! For I have lots of laundry to finish with it! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment