Wednesday, April 22, 2009

why i wanna blog.

where will my adventures be when my mind is cluttered with other thoughts?

I want to be able to share something to the world. Something that will help others through my experiences, thoughts, ideas and even the craziest stuff. Just like what the others are doing to my unorganized, juvenile mind. But i have only been living for 21 years i don't have much to tell, I'm just starting my own journey.

I don't have much to tell...

I want to be able to remember everything that had happened to me. Everything... even the sad ones. For i know they will inspire me later, teach me to pick the right roads and how to make the rough ones better. Knowledge that i can pass to someone who will need it.

But most of all, so that when I'm 50 or 60 and tried to look back to the life I've had...

No comments:

Post a Comment