Monday, April 27, 2009

What happened to fairness and goodwill?

What happened to fairness and goodwill?

They must be avoiding my path these past few weeks. Nor have entirely abandoned other people.

I have always been an idealist.

Trying to view things on a more brighter wall. Trying to see the good stuff behind every person I met (even those that are totally beyond seeing).

But my reality is slowly being ravage by people whom I thought worthy of respect and trust. Sad. But it is true. I am bit by bit seeing things that are supposed to occur only in movies. Super blown egos, unacceptable and unhealthy competitiveness, haughty power tripping, overbearing pride, unnecessary sarcasm and over killed inferiors.

Outside my comfort zone is a jungle full of beasts. Killing and chewing everyone that purposely, even accidently gets in their way. Biting and mauling… slowly killing…

Is this the reality I’ve always wanted? Is the world I long dreamed of being part?

Is this even the real world.

How am I supposed to understand…


No comments:

Post a Comment