Monday, April 27, 2009

What I think about love.

I have never loved before. Until now.

Love is supposed to make one feel special. Like living life at the center. Not bothering to look at anyone but your butterfly filled world.

Love is supposed to make dreams come true. Even the most impossible ones.

Love is known to shattered all walls. Creating a more complex yet immense ground.

Love should never be selfish. It intends to give.

I have never loved before. Until now… but why do I feel like wanting to stop.

Love isn’t supposed to hurt anyone. Pain isn’t part of the plan.

I’ve been hurting so much that even admitting love seems like crashing me.

Is it because I’ve been loving too much? Is there such as loving too much?

I know I need to stop. I need to go back to the old me. I like it better that way. No pain, no complications. No agony. No you.

I really need to stop. I tried. No one can blame me, I tried everything there is not to stop. I’ve figured out everything that is possible to continue loving you. I’ve seen every excuse not to stop. But all I’ve got are the wrong signals…

Maybe all is lacking is the fact that I need to accept that we couldn’t be together. That we were never meant to be together in the first place.

That I’m pushing myself too hard on you. When I could be with someone else.

When I should be loving someone else instead of you.

That one who appreciates me.

I just need to learn to accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment