Thursday, September 16, 2010

A fish and a cat


It's almost 5pm, almost time for me to visit the bundy clock . But then heavy rain started to pour outside. Geessh! and I'm really cold, with the aircon positioned just a few meters away from my desk.
So I thoughts that its better to warm my fingers by typing...



I'm tired, i can almost hear my body aching and I can hear my brain's creative juice pump slowly making the ""eekkk" sound. I've been writing scripts since morning and my thoughts are now as clattered as my desk. Come to think of it, I've been planning to buy a fish bowl for my desk, I want a little life in this small space. But so far, time forbids me.  So now. (as in right now, I'm changing my desktop wall paper. :) I'm putting a picture of a pretty goldfish on his crystal globe fish bowl. :D 


tttadddaa!!!  





and this one too. :) 






whew! a kitty and goldfish! 


I want a goldfish... I want one bad! enough of seeing piles of scripts and bunch of tapes on my desk. I want life, I want life! :) anyhow, looks like I have to settle for this lovely creatures for now. :) I don't really mind. I'm naming the pretty goldfish Romeo and the kitten, Alice. :D 


you just got to love them. :) 

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to have goldfish,too. It's relaxing to see them swimming in the bowl. ain't i right?

    http://iskangsabaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sis! yes, we share the same sentiment! haha!

    ReplyDelete