Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Basically it.


I still remember the first time you said you love me.
My heart almost jumps out of my chest.

Then you said it again… and again… and again…
You tyrant. You never gave my heart even a little rest.

How do you explain something so inexplicably wonderful?
I lack the words. But my heart trembles at your every words.

It was a year of hugs and love.
What can I say? Love indeed is a mystery.


And so I love.
With all that is to me.







And then the next thing I knew your taking it all back.
And so I stare… and stare… and stare…

I have to believe you. I have to.




And you go back to the life you’ve once had.
With all the laugh.



And until now, I’m staring blankly.

Oh I hope I never love.
How are you doing that? Teach me how.


And so I stare.
With all that is to me.

What can I say? Love indeed is a mystery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment