Monday, August 10, 2009

I am nonchalant yet not passive.

I am not going to say anything about things i know i am not worthy of discussing.

Politics is a wide array of controversial, exciting, nerve wracking, show business-y type of every thing that is under the sun. And i honestly don't want to linger nor say anything off the record just to prove i am capable of talking. nonsense.

I do not write about celebrities and they're current flings, i do not care whose gay nor straight nor keep a track on their road to fling city.

I write because of the simplest reason. I want to express. I want to release tension. I am nonchalant yet not passive.

I care not to be given praise.
I write because i want to please no one but my little self.


3 comments:

  1. Love the photo at the top of your blog here, just great. Very relax and yet like wanting to make a statement in some sort of manner.
    Reading the text, I like your attitude as well.
    My kind of filosophy to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you.

    i love your blog.
    i wish i too could bring life to my photograps, like the way you always do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margie, surely you want people to read what you write? Perhaps you are right about not discussing politics and other topics that prove controversial but sometimes it is good to let people know where you stand. I hope you do not become politically correct. It is tantamount to eating one's heart. Be true and say it like it is. Agree to disagree. Ah, you know, facts about people and celebrities serve as distraction from our mundane routines so there are people whose job it is to supply the entertainment. Quite an introspective young woman you are, that is wonderful.

    I have not forgotten your request. I am wondering how you can do that interview. I do not have Skype. Also, I am quite ordinary, just a busy woman trying to find time to doodle. Take care of that lovely young woman that you are.

    ReplyDelete